WHAT DOES LIFELINE ACTUALLY DO?
All of our services are FREE
- Pregnancy tests
- Ultrasound referrals
- Offers over 150 "Parenting Classes" for Mothers and Fathers who then earn "Baby Bucks" to shop @ Lifeline!
- 25 Life Skills Classes (budgeting, renting, cooking, car care, etc)
- 35 Relationship classes
- Anger Management classes (fulfill court-ordered requirements)
- Material Aid such as diapers, wipes, infant & toddler clothing, baby food, formula, sippy cups, and baby furnishings including cribs, bassinets, strollers, etc.
- Post Abortion class for those dealing with the emotional trauma of an abortion (both women and men)
- Referrals for those considering adoption as an alternative to parenting, as well as referrals for physical needs like housing, doctors, legal aid etc.
- We offer a non-judgmental listening ear.
- Pastoral Care
For any of these services contact Rachel (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Cheryl (email@example.com) or call 717-692-2183.
WHO CAN BE A LIFELINE CLIENT?
- Pregnant Women or Current Parents of Young Children
- Also GREAT for Grandparents with custody of Grandchildren!